The second blog 👍👍👍

 Yoooo, waddup peopleeeee!


Welcome back to my blog because i like to talk ok. I often talk in my private account with telur followers. I mean, zero followers. So like, i'm talking to no one! Ironic WKWKWKWKWK. stop talking abt my gila side ok now we're moving onnnnnnn.

Have you guys heard about "wave to earth" band? 

A Korean Indie band, consists of three members: a vocalist and guitarist named Daniel Kim, the bassist named John Cha, and lastly the drum played by Shin Dongkyu. Thus, despite being a Korean band, all of their songs are in English—breaking the small gap between language barriers. 

I found the band by Spotify with the feature they got. And voilla! I've got fallen in love to them by the song called "light" such a masterpiece. Thank you Spotify 👍👍.

They got some great songs, they have released 2 EPs and 5 singles. "daisy." is their latest release single and it sounds mad catchy and lovely. Go check them out! Try to listen to their "light" it's most-likely ease to listen IMO 👍👍👍.  This isn't promoting section I'm just trying to tell the world how beautiful their song is. They got some really calming songs and bring out the chill vibe. 

My current favourite song are "surf." and "seasons". Ears-blessing sounds-like. They got into my ears really soft and smoothly. Feel like they would've knock my ears first before got in. 

I use to much they and got, it's okay. 

It is for today i hope you enjoy "wave to earth". I'll attach the link of their Spotify down there if you want to check them out! Happy listening buds :D 

Stay hydrated and stay safeeeee. Drink 1 liter water each day ok. Wear your mask. Thank you thank you!

https://open.spotify.com/artist/5069JTmv5ZDyPeZaCCXiCg?si=66t6Gx5rTFiQDyHwIZk_6Q


Source: 

1. https://www.baronnews.com/2021/04/21/lose-track-of-time-with-wave-to-earth/

2. https://kpopmembersbio.com/wave-to-earth-members-profile/

3. https://kprofiles.com/wave-to-earth-members-profile/


eh ini kalo linknya jadi text MAAF YA semangat terus semua

Comments