Hello, welcome!

HI HI HI! 

Thank you for coming to my blog. Well, may i introduce myself? Hi, my name is Naurah Aprinida, number on 25, 9E grader. And i'm here, to do my BIMTIK task :D Salam kenal!


So basically, i'm just an ordinary human being. Kinda wish it's an angel being though. A basic girl whose living in her 14 with inconfident-personality AND LOUD. 

My hobby! Do you want to talk about my interest though? SO YES. 

Uhm ok, i have a lot of interest in music. Yes, i like to listen to such genres, playing instrument (just guitar T____T), and such things. Sometimes i tried to write a song BUT I end up hating it. Then ya you know the drill. I'm not that adept on playing guitar but somehow i know how to do stuff. 


Move on, now we're diving to my daily personality. I don't even know whether it is or it is not affecting but I've got my love language as words of affirmations. It's just like i really love to encourage people or calm people with my words. SOMETIMES it is real smooth as slide but IT CAN BE REALLY HARD AS ROCKY ROAD. At those moment I feel like I am whose needing help (T_____T). It can be really bothering people because i got so loud and talkative. My conversational partner would get really uncomfy with that etiquette of mine. Nobody has really say it, i just feel like it. It's actually hard for me to turn my brain to words. At times, I've got the wrong chosen word. Mayhaps i get the guilt or having reflect era. Hoping it wont get much worse. I'm not actually feel independent about myself tho. 

OKAYYY it is for today, because i've got nothing to write anymore. Thank you for reading this, a-wasting-time action but yes. See you on my another blog, XOXO! 

Comments